All Nursing Staff employed by Australian HealthCall Group are required to abide by the following Code of Conduct:
All Nursing Staff shall:
- Abide by the ANMC (Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council), Code of Ethics,
Code of Professional Conduct and National Competency Standards for Registered
and Enrolled Nurse
- Provide safe and competent nursing care.
- Uphold the agreed standards of the profession.
- Practice in accordance with laws relevant to the nurse’s area of practice.
- Respect the dignity, culture, values and beliefs of patients/clients and significant
others in the provision of nursing care.
- Promote and support the health, well-being and informed decision making of
patients/clients in the provision of nursing care.
- Promote and preserve the trust that is inherent in the privileged relationship
between nurses and their patients/clients with respect to both their person
and their property.
- Treat as confidential personal information obtained in a professional capacity.
- Refrain from engaging in exploitation, misinformation and misrepresentation,
in regard to health care products and nursing services.
- Refrain from any behaviour that is bullying or harassing.
- Refrain from using the computers and the internet for personal use